77 High Street
Tel: 020 8658 3922
Fax: 020 8658 8694
I am a Solicitor and a Salaried Partner in the Family Law Team and I have worked in this area of law for over 25 years.
I originally worked for a solicitors practice in Knightsbridge in Central London before being asked by that firm to open and run a new branch office in Beckenham. I successfully ran the branch office for a period of 10 years (dealing with a variety of work but particularly family law and residential conveyancing) but then left in order to have a family.
I started work at PJH Solicitors in 1994 and I assist clients in all aspects arising from a breakdown in family relationships or disputes arising between cohabitees. The areas in which I specialise are:-
- Private Child Law (applications for Child Arrangement Orders and Residence Orders).
- Resolution of financial issues following a divorce or upon a breakdown of a relationship between cohabitees.
- Applications for leave to permanently remove a child from the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Trust of Land Act applications in relation to jointly owned property.
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
- Applications on behalf of third parties (such as grandparents) in relation to Child Arrangement Orders.
I am conscious that often my clients first consult me when they are undergoing a very stressful and emotional period in their lives. I endeavour at all times to offer a sympathetic and supportive approach to clients and to ensure that I fully understand their needs and objectives in order to achieve the best possible outcome for them.
I am also committed to exploring alternatives to court based resolution of disputes (such as mediation) in order to try and achieve an early conclusion of the issues.
I also still undertake residential conveyancing work in relation to the purchase of both freehold and leasehold property.
When out of the office I have a busy family life with two children, both now at university. I am a keen walker and at weekends I love exploring the Kent and Sussex countryside. I also make the most of living close to Central London and enjoy going to the theatre and attending concerts. When time permits, I also enjoy cooking for friends and family.
On a separate note I would just like to say thank you so much for all your hard work on getting this through. I have had a bit of a nightmare over the last couple of years trying to get purchases over the line and I can honestly say you are the best solicitor I have dealt with by a mile!